Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Grade 11 English Language Assignment Updates


Hello! (again)

I really do miss you in hallways and classes :(

Here is an update on what you still need to finish this week.  I will be sending you an email by Thursday regarding what we will be doing next week. 

1) Go to www.skype.com and create an account.  Once you have created an account please add me to your account.  My account name is rasha.ghappour   This will count as a homework grade.  Marks will be deducted if you have not done so by TOMORROW!

2) Your final persuasive essay is due tomorrow, Wed. Dec. 16th.  It should be emailed to me by 3pm.

3) Your compare and contrast pre-write and essay is due on Thursday Dec. 18th. Remember this is a short 4 paragraph essay and will be graded as a draft.  

4) Vocan 6D and the definitions are due on Thursday Dec. 18th.  Please type and email.  I will be emailing you the answers once you have submitted the homework.

5) Journal #2 is due on Sunday Dec. 20th.

6) We will have a quiz during the scheduled time on Sunday Dec. 20th covering Voc 6D and compare and contrast.  More information will follow regarding the quiz.

Remember you have known about these assignments / due dates since the beginning of the week.

Good luck and contact me with any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment